– Welcome aboard, rookie.
– Thanks, coach, great to be part of the team.
– Damn right it is. How’s the milkshake?
– Fine thanks.
– Finish it.
– To be honest, it is actually kind of bitter.
– Finish it!
– Okey dokey.
– Good boy.
– *cough* -yuk. What was that?
– My mouth feels furry.
– Yeah that’ll happen. Mind if I throw a few slogans at you while we wait? Feel the burn. Pain is weakness leaving the body. Whatever it takes.
– Feel anything yet, rookie?
– Coach, I actually have a quick question.
– Shoot up.
– I mean ‘shoot’.
– Why is your neck pulsing?
– It’s just doing a few reps.
– Yeah, reps.
– By itself?
– Is that normal?
– It will be. Any-who, we’ll just need you to sign this before the first surge.
– Oh. Right. Dad said I should get our lawyer look over anything else.
– What, are you a kid or something?
– Pretty much.
– He prob–
– Right, she, your lawyer probably shouldn’t. She’s not part of the club culture. Another shake?
– I’m good for shake.
– You have to because team spirit.
– That’s not really an answer.
– It is because team spirit and club culture. Now feel the burn and finish this delicious mystery bowl.
– Whatever it takes.
– Atta boy.